This leading-edge technology delivers the ultimate combination of design, water savings, and performance.
With demonstrated water savings of up to 35,000 litres of water per year*, Smartflush® technology uses only 4.5 liters of water for a full flush and 3 liters for a half flush.
Plumbing Repairs Done Right
All Pro-Plumbing Works team members are dedicated to doing everything we can to ensure that your experience with us is the best that you have ever had with any plumbing company. To that end, we adhere to the
following code of conduct:
- When you call you will be greeted by a friendly voice of a knowledgeable, Drain Pro professional.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will arrive, equipped to solve your problem immediately.
- You will receive a professional diagnosis to resolve your plumbing or drain problem.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will provide you with an estimate BEFORE the work starts.
- Pro-Plumbing Works guarantees its parts and workmanship for twelve months. If there are any malfunctions within this period of time we will redo it free.
- Pro-Plumbing Works technicians will fully comply with local city codes.
- Pro-Plumbing Works will always maintain the necessary licenses and insurance coverage.
- When completed, we will leave your premises cleaner than when we arrived.
Plumbing is Our Passion
As your plumber, when you call us and you honor us with your business we promise you this: We will endeavor to do everything we can to make your Pro-Plumbing Works experience such that — when it’s all said and done — you will not hesitate, for even a second, in recommending us to anyone.
Plumbing Service Area
Pro-Plumbing Works offers our plumbing services throughout Manatee and Sarasota County.
Manatee County including Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Palmetto, and surrounding towns.
Sarasota County including Sarasota, Siesta Key, Venice, North Port, Osprey, Nokomis, Englewood, and surrounding towns.