Does your shower water not heating up correctly? It won’t get hot enough or it scalding hot! Or maybe you are going to take a hot shower and only cold water will come out. These are signs that your hot water tank may be on the way out. It’s time to call Pro-Plumbing Works if you are in the Lakewood Ranch, FL area. For over 35 years, we have provided expert service for repairing, maintaining, and installing gas, tankless, and electric water heaters for customers throughout Sarasota and Manatee County.
Our team of licensed technicians works with natural gas and the high voltage wiring associated with electric water heater installation, repair, and replacement for both homes and commercial and industrial properties. We service and install all the top brands including Rinnai, Rheem, American Water Heaters, and Westinghouse.
Whether you need to repair your existing tank-style water heater or replace it, Pro-Plumbing Works will exceed your expectations. If your present hot water system is over 10 years old, you may want to consider a new high-efficiency, energy-saving water heater as a replacement. Most water heaters only last for about 10 years before they start to give you trouble. They may form small leaks or the temperature becomes harder to regulate. These are usually the signs that the system is failing. Before that happens, give Pro-Plumbing Works a call to discuss your hot water heater options.
Pro-Plumbing Works Expert Services | Water Heaters Replacement Lakewood Ranch
All Pro-Plumbing Works team members are dedicated to doing everything we can to ensure that your experience with us is the best that you have ever had with any plumbing company. To that end, we adhere to the following code of conduct:
- When you call you will be greeted by a friendly voice of a knowledgeable, Drain Pro professional.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will arrive, equipped to solve your problem immediately.
- You will receive a professional diagnosis to resolve your plumbing or drain problem.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will provide you with an estimate BEFORE the work starts.
- Pro-Plumbing Works guarantees its parts and workmanship for twelve months. If there are any malfunctions within this period of time we will redo it free.
- Pro-Plumbing Works technicians fully comply with local city codes.
- Pro-Plumbing Works always maintain the necessary licenses and insurance coverage.
- When completed, we will leave your premises cleaner than when we arrived.
These are just some of the reasons that make us the best plumber to call for Hot Water Heaters in Lakewood Ranch. We install all types of water heaters including:
1. Conventional Hot Water Heaters
This is the most popular kind of water heater in the US. It stores up to 80 gallons of water, and functions by releasing heated water from the top of its tank when someone turns on the shower or hot water tap. It can be powered by natural gas, propane, oil, and/or electricity.
2. Tankless Hot Water Systems
Also known as “demand-type” or “instantaneous,” tankless water heaters only produce hot water when it’s needed. Rather than storing hot water, a tankless water heater heats water directly. This type of water heater is powered by either a gas burner or an electric element.
3. Heat Pump Hot Water Heater
A heat pump can be used as a stand-alone water heating system, although it’s often used to heat and cool homes as well. It uses electricity to remove heat from the air instead of generating the heat itself. It’s one of the most energy-efficient options available.
No matter what type of water heater you decide on, the pros at Pro-Plumbing Works can get it done quickly! Our team of plumbers are factory-trained to determine what product best fits your home and lifestyle. So give us a call to discuss your hot water heater options. Lakewood Ranch business and homeowners can contact us 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 941-400-4864.