In Sarasota, many people turned to bottled water instead of tap because of the taste. Some perceive bottle water to be safer than tap. However, according to the EPA, tap and bottled water both come from similar water sources. This is why many homeowners in the Sarasota area choose a water filtration system for their home.
At Pro Plumbing here in the Sarasota area we find that our customers have many different reasons to install water filters. One of the top reasons being taste and smell. Filters remove chlorine, and bacterial contamination making your water taste much cleaner.
Here are some other reasons to switch to water filtration systems:
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, drinking, bathing, and cleaner laundry.
- You cut back on mineral stains, discoloration and rough feeling hair and skin.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health. This is especially important for children.
- Many water filters can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- The purchase of a filter system results in a source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water.
Contact Pro Plumbing in the Sarasota area to learn more about home water filtration systems. We serve the following areas throughout Sarasota and Manatee County.